Sunday, March 22, 2009

Final Blog for Term 1


I love writing blogs!

I like writing blogs as it helps me to improve my English, especially my spelling and writing and definitely my typing skills. It also gives me a chance to use the computer and to go on the Internet. And I do not mind sharing general information with others but not personal information. Also, blogging makes me feel that I am connected to the digital world.

The main thing that I dislike about blogging is that it is a little time-consuming as I do not have good typing skills. It is also ‘electricity-consuming’. And sometimes, people can post nonsense in their comments on my blog. Some may use improper English. Maybe the whole ‘blog’ thing is suitable for not so serious stuff or anything general that anyone can read. But to use it for our assignments is a very good idea because it helps to save some paper.

Nevertheless, the whole process of blogging is not too difficult for a new blogger like me. I am not sure whether I have the time to maintain the blog, maybe only when I have an assignment to do. With access to the electronic bookshelf, I can select books that I like to read, do reviews and post them on my blog. On the whole, it has been fun.
Want to check out the latest book I have read? Clicking the link at the bottom.

2 comments:

  1. Question: Did you turn off all the lights for one hour during earth day? You seem like a true environmentalist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is too much amazing. I have found with ease what I was looking. Moreover, the content quality is awesome. Thanks for the nudge! Term Paper Composing

    ReplyDelete