Sunday, March 7, 2010

Reflection on EOTA


I always thought that there were only EOYAs (i.e. end of year activity). So, I was pleasantly surprised and delighted of the upcoming EOTA (end of term activity). And what was more: it was going to be bowling! How wonderful!

However, I began to wonder how 130 boys can fit in the bowling centre. My concern was how many games would we get to play? A bowling alley with 20 lanes would mean that that would be 6 or 7 students to a lane! We would have to spend time waiting for our turn. However when we reached our destination, E-hub at Downtown East, I soon found out that the bowling alley had a massive 32 lanes! So we were glad that it was either 3 or 4 people sharing a lane.

I enjoyed myself very much and was rather sad to leave the place after playing 2 games. However, having EOTA is a bonus to me and going for bowling is a bigger bonus so I am not complaining!

All in all, I had a fantastic time there. Looking forward to future EOTAs!

LONG LIVE EOTA!

No comments:

Post a Comment